Friday, May 25, 2012

NEW MUSTHAVE | Joelle Boers for Kiboots

Last year I've bought one of my favorites boots I have in my collection.. Kiboots! This dutch brand which was established in 2010, uses old Moroccan carpets in a original way. These colorful handmade boots were last year a booming trend. But believe me, this trend is going to continue. They opened already a concept store in Utrecht and they expanded they're collection of boots with three different models. And from next week on, they're going to sell a new t-shirt line (picture), designed by Joelle Boers in cooperation with Kiboots. Are you in love with this designs? Let me say I AM! My favorite? I'm totally in love with the skull, which I would definitely combine with my one-of-a kind red Kiboots :-)


Follow me on: Twitter | Lookbook | Bloglovin'


No comments:

Post a Comment