Tuesday, May 29, 2012

WISHLIST | 'Safari Chic'

Those last days, those days were 'dresses and flip flop-days''. I loved it! I was sitting all the day long trying to get a tan (that unfortunately didn't work out..). So that's why I was less active on  my blog -and I took a break from my running shoes-. But I've found a nice new wishlist for you where you can add a dress to your outfit. But then I check the weather forecast.. It's getting colder, AGAIN! So get your dress really quick, because Thursday is gonna suck! So maybe next time I should create a wishlist with rain boots :-(. But here you have my wishlist of these week, Safari Chic. Every summer you can count on the this trend will continue. This summer, Burberry Prorsum, created an outstanding collection, which also includes Safari Chic looks. But of course, it's Burberry. So not so affordable. But hé, it's a wishlist! So I added awesome high heels, with amazing colors from the collection. But the other items are kind of 'recession proof'. Enjoy!


Follow me on: Twitter | Lookbook | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment