Tuesday, June 5, 2012

INSTAGRAM DIARY | #3


From left to right:
1. My new funny parrots pants from the Zara, totally in love!
2. OK mom, you should stop buying all those delicious cakes. How am I supposed to NOT eat it?
3. I'm still so into my Marni for H&M earrings and necklace. Oo, and my maxidress of course ;-).
4. Haha, me in the D&G store in Amsterdam. Willy Wonka, my pleasure!
5. Nyenrode New Business School (my future university) asked me to shoot an advertisment for the school. This is the result, you guys like it?
6. Waaaaah finally! I saved money, and bought this for my 18th birthday. My new Stella McCartney Falabella Bag. Isn't she a beauty?
7. Haa, isn't it supposed to be sunny and warm? I mean, it's June! So guys, above there, do something!
8. So unfortunately, I need my rain boots in June (!). But not just some random boots, no my lovely Hunters!
9. How awesome is this note? I saw it hanging in the Paul Smith store in Amsterdam. Of course I had to take a picture of it ;-).

PS Guys, you wanna follow me on Instagram, that I can keep you posted everyday? My username is: 'maudcns'.

Follow me on: Twitter | Lookbook | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment