Tuesday, September 18, 2012

OUTFIT | Fall is Coming






Maison Scotch Parka
Gap Tee
Zara Pants
Mulberry Bag
March23 Wedge Sneakers

Hi guys, Finally I've got an outfit post up on my blog again. Big failure that I barely uploaded a thing, but I've been so incredibly busy, moving around all the time. So now I hope I'll found some time to keep you posted as much as possible! Here on the picture you'll see my new purchases I did last weekend. A new bordeaux red jeans, that I've bought at Zara. THE color of this fall/winter if you would ask me. And my new parka! I wanted already one for quit a while, but I couldn't find the right one. Until I found this one! I'm totally in love with sleeves, which are kind of like a Isabel Marant's look a like. Sweet dreams! 

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Lookbook | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment