Monday, October 8, 2012

OUTFIT | Back to the Zoo


Hi guys, Hope you had an amazing weekend! I went back home for the weekend, to spend it with my family and friends. There was also some kind of event in Oosterbeek. Almost every store was open and there was at the end of the day a Stiletto Run. And of course I joined! Unfortunately I didn't win the raise with my 12 cm heels, but it was lots of fun! Now back in Amsterdam it's all about my university. I'm so busy with all the assignments, tests and soon I'll go to Ethiopia for a school project. But of course, I have an outfit for you! Click for more pictures here below..







Maison Scotch Parka with Knitted Sleeves
Zara Blouse
Seven for All Mankind Jeans
Gucci Zebra Heels
Louis Vuitton Speedy Bag

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Lookbook | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment