Wednesday, November 28, 2012

NEW IN | African Necklace



Hi guys, Here a new post from Amsterdam. Last weekend, I have been home to charge myself up. I was exhausted. Amsterdam is really growing on me. My mom and I decided to go to a cafe in Arnhem where we used to come almost every weekend. It was really nice to be there, have an amazing cappuccino, and the homemade merengue pie, you don't even want to know how that tasted, mmm.. Mouthwatering. Just like this necklace. Of course I could not skip the Zara, and if I go to the Zara, there is no possibility I will walk out the store without a little brown/blue bag. So here is my African inspired necklace. You like it? For more pictures, click below..




XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin'  

No comments:

Post a Comment