Sunday, December 23, 2012

WISHLIST | Minimalistic Christmas Eve



Hi guys, Christmas is finally coming! But now here it is.. We have Christmas Eve, the First and Second Christmas day. And you can not afford to walk around within the same outfit. (you do not even want to). So I searched some around and I found an outfit that I would love to wear (not able to afford every piece unfortunately) on Christmas Eve. I choose for minimalistic, because in my opinion the real deal is on Christmas day. So safe the best for last I guess so in this case! Hope you all are already enjoying your Christmas Holiday. I am already in the high mountains of Switzerland enjoying the snow. So there will be a few outfit post this last weeks in December unfortunately (do not think you want to see my ski outfits? :-P). I am heading to bed. Tomorrow I will wake up early to enjoy the piste at its best! Tschuss! 

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' 

5 comments:

  1. Maudjee je kunt nr. 3 ook kopen bij ZARA in zwart fluweel. Megacomfy en chill te combineren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EN GENIET VAN JE VAKANTIE!!! groetjes voor iedereen

      Delete
    2. Echt? Super gaaf! Dankjewel, groetjes terug! XOXO

      Delete
  2. Fantastic choices! Love the blazer & sandals x

    Lubna | www.ellevox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is amazing! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete