Wednesday, February 13, 2013

OUTFIT | Ready for the Weekend

Hi guys, Hope you are doing all ok! What do you guys think about my new fur jacket. I have bought it vintage, so it is recycling at its most basic form ;-) Now these days I am studying and finish up assignments, so I am glad when it is weekend. It is my little brother's birthday Saturday. He will turn 17 already! But what should I buy for him? I am so not good in choosing presents, especially for guys, So if you have any suggestions, they are welcome ;-) Enjoy your day!
Vintage Fur Coat / Maison Scotch Knit / Zara Jeans / March23 Wedge Sneakers (here) / Chloe Bag / American Apparel Beanie (here) / Isabel Marant Earrings


XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. That coat is beautiful! Your green hat also really pops out, contrasting with the browns of your coat. Looks really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pants and beanie!

    LOVE BO,
    PurePreciousPerfection.com

    ReplyDelete