Tuesday, May 28, 2013

OUTFIT | Chasing the Sun


Hi guys, Remember that I told you that I had a spray tan? Well, this is the result! Out of the sudden the color white is my best friend! Today again I am wearing a skirt showing of my bare tanned legs (soon online!). It is finally over 20 degrees (which is a huge deal here in the Netherlands btw). However, I have to read through my book once again for my exam. So ciao ciao!




 Maje Blazer / Zara Striped Tee / Seven for All Mankind Aztec Jeans / Isabel Marant Bobby Wedge Sneakers / My Jewellery Earrings (here) / Flore Flore Amsterdam Ring Selection (here) / Asos Ring selection

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

1 comment:

  1. You look supergreat with this outfit!!

    http://justsem.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete