Thursday, June 27, 2013

NEW IN | Shorts Mania


Whats up guys? How is sale shopping going on? Yesterday I went to visit the Ralph Lauren Denim & Supply and ran into these first two shorts. Both had 40% discount. And finally I've found shorts that suit my posture! I am really into the American one. However, the second shorts suits my holiday to Mykonos, Greece, perfectly! I cannot wait to enjoy the sun, beach and cocktails. At last, not in sale unfortunately, I have bought an polkadot shorts from Abercrombie. Normally Abercrombie & Fitch is not the brand I would go for, however, I saw this one and fell in love! What is your favorite? Let me know! 



XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

6 comments:

  1. Hola!!! me gusta muchos el segundo!! y en el post anterior estás guapísima un beso

    ReplyDelete
  2. WANT the first pair of shorts !! Great blog by the way - you have a new stalker!

    SSSx
    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorei o segundo short, etnico.... muito lindo... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the second one are awesome!
    http://thriftshopik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like all of them, but the first ones are my favourites!

    http://justsem.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete