Tuesday, October 8, 2013

OUTFIT | Chameleon


Hi folks, What's up? I did some shopping, obviously, because the new Zara is open! I have found this cute printed shirt with a white collar, which I was dying to have. When people asked me what my style is, I don't know what to answer. Everyday I dress according to the way I feel that day. Yesterday I was in the mood the dress up classy and sophisticated. However, today I am wearing something the totally opposite (stay tuned for tomorrow's outfit post). I have style icons, that vary from Blake Lively to Carine Roitfield and from Lizzy van der Ligt to Sandra Hagelstam from 5 Inch and Up. Also people who dress up very differently. The same counts for me with the decennia. I love the roaring twenties, besides that the 80's are fabulous as well! Share with me what your style is, favorite style icon and decennia. I am really curious about your style!





Massimo Dutti Leather Jacket / Zara (TRF) Shirt / Zara Brogues /  J Brand Jeans / Stella McCartney Fallabella Bag

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

20 comments:

  1. U look stunning. Dont know what but u have something!
    Can u visit my blog? I am quite new. Comment and if u like it follow me!
    www.larsup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that outifit and the bridge. Your city is just amazing :)
    xxx

    http://mystrawberryblonde.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, love Amsterdam as well :) XOXO

      Delete
  3. i love your shoes!

    http://iamchiara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heerlijke outfit, en wat heb je mooi haar!! :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos ! Great style!!
    Love your glitter shoes so much !

    If you want you can check out my own fashion blog here- TheFashionSaga and if you love it just follow vie GFC and I'll follow you back :)

    Bloglovin


    Instagram


    LookBook


    My Facebook fan page::
    TheFashionSaga-Facebook


    My blog- The Fashion Saga::
    TheFashionSaga


    Xoxo, Saga ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your bag & shoes! very cool blog

    www.izzehfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you decided to hold your over sized bag instead of hanging it, made the look more chic. Love the layering too!

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat een leuke outfit!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete