Wednesday, December 4, 2013

OUTFIT | Santa Claus' Elf


Hi guys, How is your week going so far? Getting ready for the holidays? Well, I got the compliment of friend and TTOF photographer Jerry Lee that I look like the elf of Santa Claus, haha! So from that moment we could not make these shots seriously. Sorry for that ;-). However, I am so busy, I have an event coming up, loads of school work and ChantalBles.com. I deliver everyday three articles for the stylist's website. And I love to do this! Did you already take a look at ChantalBles.com? Well if you did not, take a look, and give me some feedback and maybe some suggestions maybe what YOU would like to see on the website! 





Asos Leopard Coat / Kenzo Tiger Tee / Vintage Tweed Jacket / Seven for All Mankind Jeans / March23 Shoes / Mulberry Bag / American Apparel Beanie

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

13 comments:

  1. Leuke outfit! Je jas vind ik helemaal super!
    With love,

    Joy

    | justlikesushi.com |

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool & comfy, love your outfit! say hi to me on my new post . . .

    Margot Jewelry in a Christmas Music Box
    ▶http://www.themilanomode.com/2013/12/christmasmusic.html

    C U,
    Rosaly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfits Maud!
    Nice and funny posts!

    http://stephaniegille.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay , this outfit is Grrrr gorgeous !

    We've just post our first video on Youtube about our Q&A friend ship , if you'd like to see it come to our blog , we really hope you'll like it !

    Hope to see you soon on it

    Feel free also to follow us on GFC!

    Emily from Pretty TinyThings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gave jas!!
    XX
    Topper!

    http://lorettamonique.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a cute and fun outfit! you rock :D


    PS BE sure to enter my bath bomb giveaway!
    XO Sahra
    Que Sera Sahra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit, I love your jacket!
    Mafalda ❤
    www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit, love the coat!

    http://justsem.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete