Thursday, January 23, 2014

OUTFIT | Happy New Bag!



Hi guys, How have you been! As you see, I can wear normal clothing now! The doctor brought the good news that I do not need the gesso anymore! Whoo whoo! However, I still need to walk with the sticks and I need to wear running shoes at least one week, but I do not mind! So when I was done at the hospital after I got rid off that hideous thing around my leg I went to downtown Amsterdam. I have been saving up some money for some months to buy a new bag. And here it is, my gorgeous 3.1 Philip Lim bag. I love it so much! It is perfect, because due the color combination you can wear it all year long. And it was the last one, pfieuw! What do you think of it? Let me know what youre favorite it bag is of the moment!





Sandro Knit / Zara Shirt / Uterque Leather Legging / Club Monaco Hat / Nike Running Shoes / 3.1 Philip Lim Bag

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

14 comments:

  1. aaaah verliefd op je tas!! Hij is echt geweldig, net als de rest van je outfit!

    http://www.fashion-hooked.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous look!

    http://fashmongers.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog! check out mine :)
    http://purchase-the-dream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coat.

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That furry jacket is awesome and I just love your Philip Lim bag!
    Mafalda ❤
    www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely bag :)

    kayilo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning outfit! You look awesome!

    Monica Harmony's Blog

    ReplyDelete