Wednesday, February 19, 2014

OUTFIT | We're Halfway!



Hi guys, Good news.. We're halfway the week! How did you manage did? ;-) I had a busy week arranging things together with my fellow students organizing a Mojito Party for tonight. Get out of your winter depression and get the summer feeling is the idea. This Friday I will also leave to Milan to see on of my dearest friends! Then I will have a week spring break. I cannot wait! However, I have to study like hell, because I need to resit some exams in the beginning of March. Are you going on Spring Break? Share me your plans! Enjoy your Wednesday!






 
Vintage Fur / The Kooples Leopard Scarf & Printed Jeans / Isabel Marant pour H&M Shirt / Zara Western Boots / Mulberry Bayswater Bag / Ray Ban Sunnies

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

12 comments: