Thursday, June 5, 2014

MUSTHAVE | Zodiac Bracelet

Maria Kooistra Zodiac Bracelet

Hi guys! I totally forgot to show you my birthday present I got from my parents! Tadaaaa, here it is! I got a fab zodiac bracelet from Maria Kooistra. I was born in the year 1994, which makes me a dog. "The dog may be the most likable sign in the Chinese horoscope. A person born in the year of the dog is honest, intelligent and straightforward. He has a deep sense of loyalty and a passion for justice and fair play. A Dog native is usually animated attractive and will exude sex appeal. Generally amiable and unpretentious, he will know how to get along with others and is not too demanding." Well, I'm glad with that! Haha! What is your zodiac sign and what does it mean? Please share! I'm curious :)

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

6 comments:

  1. What a great present!
    I love it!
    Kisses
    Stephanie
    www.stephaniegille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is so beautiful! I was born in 1994 too so we would have the same one! Good job I love dogs! xx

    ReplyDelete