Sunday, July 13, 2014

OUTFIT | Mykonos #2



Hi guys, How is your Summer holiday so far? I'm still enjoying Mykonos to the fullest! A few days ago I went to visit this old firehouse with my parents and brother. This area has beautiful houses and a stunning view! Mykonos seriously has the most amazing beaches, views, bays etcetera. Thus, if you did not book your summer holiday yet, please consider Mykonos ;-). 
I'm wearing my fab new Gypset Style bracelet from Noah! It's the perfect accessory for this summer holiday! Normally I collect loads of small bracelets, however, I did not find the fab ones yet. That's why I love wearing this bracelet as a statement to spice up my outfit. 








 Zara TRF Top / Subdued Shorts / Balenciaga Sandals / Ray Ban Sunglasses / Ibiza Hippie Market Bag / Gypset Style Braclet via Noah Oosterbeek

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

4 comments:

  1. beautiful Pictures. you look stunning and what a lovely place to spend ones Holiday.
    - fantastic blog you have, iam now following you on bloglovin :)

    //N.K.L
    www.nkl-fashion.dk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!

    style-away.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pics and you're beautiful =)
    Kiss
    Yle

    new post up

    www.ysdblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing views!

    takeiteasy-a.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete