Wednesday, October 29, 2014

BEAUTY | YSL Lipstick


Hi guys, As you might know I am not a gal that is really into beauty that much, however, when I saw this lipstick I needed to have it! I've bought it last weekend on my trip in Munich, where I started my lipstick mission. I wanted a purple like lipstick for this season. My mom is a huge fan of YSL make up, so she figured out we should pay a visit there. And there I found my new beauty must have; Yves Saint Laurent lipstick Rouge Pur Couture number 54. What do you think of this lipstick? Let me know! 

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Instagram

4 comments:

  1. It looks so good. I am currently using Chanel's one. But, I'm definitely giving YSL a try
    Lots of love, xx

    www.marysreturn.com
    www.marysreturn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this color!

    xxx Linsey from POSE-BLOG.com

    You can also check my BLOGLOVIN & FACEBOOK if you like! :)

    ReplyDelete