Saturday, October 25, 2014

OUTFIT | Münich, Day 01


Hi guys, As you might have read before I am visiting my brother for the weekend in Münich! OMG, what a gorgeous city. It is beautiful out here, and the shopping.. WOW! Thus I am gonna head out now into the city, enjoying the sun, and the shopping. And of course, my family reunited together!§








Whistles Leather Jacket / Zara Sequin Top & Destroyed Jeans / Isabel Marant Bobby Wedge Sneakers / Mulberry Bayswater Bag / Club Monaco Hat 

XOXO Maud

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the sequined top! It's very tasteful. Not to mention this background is drop dead gorgeous :o

    Enclothed Cognition
    @mskerih

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pics are great, love the top and sneackers!
    sunmoonstle.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures - love the sequined top!

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look and love the jeans =)

    Hazel =)
    www.theskimplelife.com
    Please follow me on Instagram: @theskimplelife

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look!!! I like how you added the sequin top with the distressed boyfriend jeans!!!
    XO
    http://www.bornfreely.com
    IG: bornfreely

    ReplyDelete
  6. <3333 awesome jacket !
    love the outfit !
    http://www.karolinagespucci.com

    ReplyDelete