Saturday, November 24, 2012

OUTFIT | Disco Inferno


Hi guys, Here a new outfit post WITH my new sequin legging from Maison Martin Margiela x H&M. Do you guys like it? I have got many responses on today's outfit already. An 75-years-old woman loved my -as she sad- 'outstanding pants'. My sixteen-years-old brother was in shock: "What the **** was I thinking?!". Sometimes I like to make a statement, well, you can tell, today I did. Enjoy your Saturday evening, and for more pics of this disco inferno (and for the dutch readers, Gemma Glitter outfit), click below.. ;-)








Zara Faux Fur (similar here)
Massimo Dutti Leather Jacket (similar here)
Joie Sweatshirt (similar here)
Maison Martin Margiela x H&M Sequin Legging (similar here)
March23 Wedge Sneakers (similar here & here)
Stella McCartney Falabella Bag (similar hereherehereherehere & here )
H&M Necklace & Hair Accessory

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' 

2 comments: