Saturday, December 1, 2012

OUTFIT | Thank You Lammy Coat for Keeping Me Warm



Hi guys, Hope you had an amazing day! I had, I visited Den Bosch as I already wrote before, to do some shoe shopping. and I succeded my mission. I have bought some amazing burgundy red heel from Sergio Rossi! OMG I still can't believe I found them, or maybe they have found me. I am sure this was meant to be, haha! I will post them tomorrow, so stay tuned! Today was really chilly, so I was so glad I was wearing my Zara fake lammy coat and my tiger sweatshirt. For more pictures, click here below.. 









Zara Fake Lammy, Tiger Sweatshirt and Burgundy Jeans (similar here & here)
March23 Wedge Sneakers (similar hereherehere & here)
Mulberry Bag (similar herehere & here)
H&M Beanie
Forever21 Ring

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' 

3 comments: